Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New brand J!

After my last post I found time, and implemented the changes I suggested. However once it was done I found myself staring at the finished products and not being happy. The problem is that I was trying to add onto a theme which I had not created for the long term, and one which did not reflect what I am about or where I wanted to be. The only reason that I can think of for doing this was fear, fear of the unknown. I have never had a stab at making it in this discipline before, so wanted to stick to the basic skill set I have learnt so I wouldn’t fail, but by doing that the results were no better. So I took a step back, decided what I really wanted, and drew up the rough ideas to start achieving this, I will worry about the how along the journey and hopefully improve my skill set exponentially.

Below are my basic designs which I plan to act upon over the next few months.







No comments:

Post a Comment