Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Flash game testing

Just a quick post to say that having tested my last version of my game I have decided to make a few changes to the current version. Firstly, the main criticism was that the game became too easy, too quickly, so to rectify this problem I have changed the amount of shots the player has from 15 down to 12, so the player only has two chances to miss in a game. The other changes are small aesthetic changes, I have added a static image of a tractor in the background to break up the large chunk of colour, changed half of the blood splatter images to another I have drawn so there are now two different effects, and brought the ‘game over’ and ‘congratulations’ banners to the foreground rather than leaving it in the background, so they are more visible. I still have to add an outside factor into the game, and I am toying with the idea of also adding a timer, and animating the tractor, so version three will be finished and added to my web site soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment