Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Re-designing my web site

Having already stated that I wish to improve my online profile, the first practical steps which I wish to take are, firstly to make my contact form on my site link to my email rather than to an echo form, so people can contact me through my site. Secondly I wish to change the appearance of my site, I like the colour scheme but believe it could be executed better. Thirdly, to change the content of the site from a personal web site to a professional site which displays my work, and has a section about me. Finally, linked to that point I would like to transfer my blog from the outside source it is on, to host it myself on my own web site, this would also make life easier for me to keep track of one site rather than several.

No comments:

Post a Comment