Wednesday, February 17, 2010

First step, Twitter

The first thing that I have done is to redesign my Twitter account. I was amazed at how much I use Twitter, compared to how much I thought I would use it. The redesign of my website is a huge undertaking so will be done over a larger time, whereas to change this port which a visit frequently only needed me to have completed two elements in my new theme, but would achieve great effect.

The first part was to finish my new little avatar, along with the character which I hope one day will become synonymous with me and my work. Therefore below are the finished designs.





Shown below is that change in my Twitter account, from using a template theme and previous (amateur) avatar, to my new custom made theme with my new avatar, which will be the launching point for my new designed website. All following my new plans very closely, which a lot of effort and thought went into.


No comments:

Post a Comment