Monday, February 1, 2010

Flash game revisited

Having now had a chance to test my game online, I have concluded that I would make a few small changes. The main change I would make would be to turn the static duck images into animated clips to make the game look better. Other changes I would make would be to make the sound clips finish once the reset button is clicked to take the player back to the start screen, and when the game switches to its night mode at 7pm I would like the title screen to change to represent this, with that game screen having a small red laser dot image for the targeting, rather than the same crosshairs. However, overall I am very pleased with the finished product as it is and don’t believe that these small changes would effect the game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment