Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My personal biography in hyperlinks

This is a represntative example of how all aspects of life are linked and 'net-worked'. Each word in the following paragragh is hyper-linked to a webpage which has some personal relationship to the word it is embedded in, some deep, some very shallow. However, here is a brief selection of moments from my life to this point.

I was born in Birmingham on the 9th November 1983, where my parents named me Jon Michael Moore. However my parents, sister and I moved down to Torbay when I was very young, and this is where I grew up and lived until very recently when I moved to Plymouth to attend university.
I met and fell in love with my beautiful wife, whilst attending Churston Grammar school, at the age of 15, before finally marrying her in June 2008 at Churston church, followed by an unusual honeymoon in Disneyland Florida.
After finishing school I worked in WHSmith. It was not for me, so my wife
and I packed up and left for six months in New Zealand. Upon returning my wife trained to be a secondary school teacher whilst I returned to brain dead work making aeroplane engine parts in a factory.
Today as I have previously mentioned, I attend Plymouth uni, and enjoy my hobbies of computer games and comics, yes I do know I’m 25, whilst living happily in the city with my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment