Friday, June 18, 2010

Time out

Just wanted to write this quick post incase anyone is following this blog and wonders why the input has significantly dropped of late. Well, believe it or not the more time off I have like now, the harder I find it to achieve things, weird I know, think it has to do with self doubt and over thinking. Anyway, I do have some ideas, but I am more of a pen and paper guy for the early stages of production, so you may not see anything appearing for the next couple of months, but then hopefully, bam, a new design with lots of cool things should rapidly start to appear, so don't give up, give me time.

Also I am creating a new thread to my blog entitled 'Cool Stuff' as I am a self confessed geek, and I constantly see things I think are cool, but my wife has given up listening and caring so I am sharing it here instead.

Thanks for your support, J!

No comments:

Post a Comment