Thursday, October 8, 2009

First draft ideas (IDAT 107)

It may be ‘jumping the gun’ a bit, but now knowing what our final project is going to be, and having had past experience in the same field, my limited creative juices started flowing and I’ve drafted two ideas for my TV bumper. ‘jumping the gun’ a bit, but now knowing what our final project is going to be, and having had past experience in the same field, my limited creative juices started flowing and I’ve drafted two ideas for my TV bumper.
My first idea is a simple fun advert, similar in style to the latest run of the i-phone ad’s. The images which slowly fill the screen over the course of the piece are supposed to represent a collage of life’s highlights, and convey the message at the end of the piece ‘Life’s an adventure’.
























The second idea appears to be more serious at first, with music, graphics, and factual content to represent this. However there is a playful twist at the end to show that side of my personality.
These are basic first draft ideas which will change as my skill set develops, so even if one should become the final storyboard idea, it will be expanded with more depth and detail.




















No comments:

Post a Comment