Thursday, October 8, 2009

Trying (and failing) to expand my mind

After my recent posting I managed to find an hour to sit down and try to expand my experience of the internet in search of more ‘flashier’ and ‘funkier’ websites. Now possibly giving away a bit too much of my personality I try to keep hidden, I love Marvel comics, always have, largely due to the art and layouts. With that in mind I felt that the Marvel website (www.marvel.com) would follow suit and be a good place to start. However when I logged on it was up to the standard I expected with videos, online comics, art, pop up’s etc but at it’s core it was just a massive Marvel database, similar to other sites I visit, which unbeknownst to me managed to suck away all my free time. My quest continues. Hurry up Virgin and fit my cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment