Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Digital Signature- Final Design

The image has an ordered overall layout because as a person I live my life by order and rules, I can not stand chaos. It may also not sand out aethetically, but I do feel that as a person I don't tend to stand out from the crowd, I like to keep myself to myself.
The ‘JON’ part of the image is in a bigger, bolder font style to emphasize the uniqueness of my identity, over that of my family ‘MOORE’ identity. It is written in Arial font to show my warm and friendly nature, also it is slightly rounded as a text, not unlike myself.
‘MOORE’ is Bookman Old Style due to its long history, like my family name. The shadow was also added to show this point. Both are quite simple old fashioned font types, but that also represents my personality.
I decided on a cross shape form to represent the many crossroads I have had in life, also it indicates that there is more than one side to me. It is over to the left of frame purely for aesthetics.
I chose to use black and white as it gave the image a more stylized finish, and denotes how I tend to view the world in black or white, right or wrong. However the center ‘O’ is grey because firstly, it was a logical merger point, and secondly because in all life sometimes there are grey areas.
Although black usually represents bad, whilst white represents good, I decided to switch them around not only to make my first name stand out, but also to show that their is good and bad in everything.
For a full analysis please see all IDAT107 labels.
Some variations on the design show the light and dark the other way around, but again it doesn't make my first name stand out as much.
The second design shows the 'Jon' and 'Moore' side by side, but I do not feel myself and my family are 'side by side' in a lot of issues, so would not work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, such a creative and wonderful blog. You had almost captured all information about digital certificates. I really like this blog post. Do keep writing such kind of blogs in future.
    digital signature Adobe

    ReplyDelete