Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Brand J! from the beginning part 2

At that point six months ago, I thought I was the king of the internet, well to the level at which my ability allowed me to be king, and I was happy with what I had achieved. I had put all my effort into what I had created to that point, so when we were then tasked with improving our online presence and outlets to a more professional standard, it felt like my world had been pulled out from under me.

I was already worried that I was too old, with no experience at all in this field, to try and take on this area of multimedia, so my first reaction was to say, "ok this is my level, lets change what I've got slightly, and say I've done the task"

From that attitude I came up with these design ideas and changes. They fitted in with my theme at the time, so my brand was coherent, I had joined some other networking sites like twitter and YouTube, so I was spreading my brand also.




No comments:

Post a Comment