Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Brand J! from the beginning

Nine months ago I shared an email address with my partner. That is it. That was all the online involvement I personally had. Don't get me wrong I would use the internet regularly to check out my favourite sites that I have mentioned in previous posts, and I love all technology, but as far as publishing and adding to the internet, I never did anything.

I have already stated that I wasn't interested in things like facebook or twitter, as any friend that I wanted to talk to, I would simply meet up with. I also think that I felt I had nothing to offer, there were people out there doing things bigger and better than I ever could, so why bother. Well I was naive and this year on this course has helped me see the light.

The reason for this tale was to highlight the point that only six months ago I got myself a facebook account and created a simple (rubbish) website, and that is how far I have traveled in these short months.

Below are some screen grabs from my first web site.


No comments:

Post a Comment