Sunday, April 18, 2010

The final thoughts

Overall I would say the project was a success. I say this because we didn't fail anything we set out to do, and the idea worked. However if I could change two things, then I would say that I would have liked to have nailed down a final idea as a group slightly earlier than we did, and linked to that point I would have loved to have been able to have taken this project down to Union Street and test it on location. I think that if we had been able to do these things then we could have seen where our idea would have affected people in the way we hoped, then whether it did or it didn't we could have adapted the project further to suit the location and brief. However there is always a point where you have let go and say it is finished, and I believe we did that at the correct time when we had an idea then realised it effectively.

I have to say that I have learnt a lot in this first year through this module, and I also believe that as I keep saying it has helped me to think outside of the box and see that you don't need the world to achieve your goals. As a group I feel we worked well, but as with any group some people excelled were as some people preferred to follow. If I were to start the project over now, I believe that the core ideas would stay the same but I would be more ambitious perhaps, because I have a skill set where 6 months ago I had none in this area.

Below are just a few pics from the final test.







No comments:

Post a Comment